Friday, August 5, 2011

The Change Up Movie Review

The Change Up Movie Review: Gear "to open in theaters in the country, offering the public body swap comedy fans, if they are not interested in growth, to" Monkey "Jason Bateman and Ryan Reynolds star two friends -. The man and his family lawyer, a friend of the man-child CAD - who pine for each other everyday, only to find their wishes granted with disastrous results.

Frankly, there are not many people in my life, I want to share their lives. I have a blog about the movie to life so well, it's not so bad. But this does not mean that people are not in space-fiction film that I would not trade places with for one day. There are many such people.

Check out the top five movie characters I would swap with the body after the jump!

Marty McFly from "Back to the Future"
If I only have one day to live in the shoes of Marty McFly, I think it would be nice for me to prevent the abolition of space-time continuum. On the DeLorean at my disposal, I would grab the almanac, he wrote a few years ago and boy bar mitzvah gift me a lottery ticket that never goes down, or maybe visit my family a cowboy. This is assuming that I have relatives cowboy, I think. I am sure that I do not.

Nick Marshall's "What Women Want"
Although I am currently in a happy relationship for over five years, there are times that I have absolutely no frickin know that my significant other wants. How can I fix it? Swap bodies Mel Gibson character in "What Women Want," of course! There is much I could learn from Nick Marshall in the day, storage, and use that knowledge every time I have a problem with the boss - who, if she read it, not often. Seriously.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment