Friday, August 5, 2011

How Michael Bay’s Underwear-Clad Transformers Actress Proved Herself

What is the North from the famous Northwest crop dust the scene would look like if Michael Bay had directed? Perhaps it should be noted first harrowing encounter with Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Michael Bay, the man who throws at the end to replace Megan Fox Transformers: Dark of the Moon. The two first met in 2009 a number of Victoria 's Secret Commercial directed Bay, the Huntington-Whiteley has appeared in what he described as GQ as the "bra and panties and a big, billowing, black, floor-length dress and high heels. "

"I remember the first thing Michael told me - even before he came and asked me my name - was" Can you walk? And he looked at me like, 'What is this man talking about? Sure, I can walk. "And then he started telling me to get in the car, then took me -. I mean, honestly, I mean it was almost a kilometer in the desert, where n does not stop to think," This is a joke, right? "And I threw the car in the middle of the desert."

"And he said," OK, when you shout action, you must go! "And I suppose I could do it in stages. They screamed for action, and the car sped leave to set and I was like," Well, what should I do? " So I went all the way to where the camera was that took me - I would say a good 10, 12 minutes, and it was a track worthy Stomp - on the Salt Flats, it was like 100 degrees, it felt like fire. I remember going back and will not be impressed by all that I was pretty upset after; .. I think you can go, so "I just looked at Michael and he yesterday,"


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment